Re: [TeXmacs] When the next release?

  • From: Victor Porton <address@hidden>
  • To: TeXmacs <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] When the next release?
  • Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2015 15:49:39 +0200

04.03.2015, 09:55, "Miguel de Benito Delgado" <address@hidden>:

If this bug completely blocks you in your work (how is that even possible?), I suggest you compile from the latest svn sources, or maybe from the commit fixing the bug. It shouldn't take more than half an hour. Remember to start TeXmacs the first time with --setup.

I have theorems of the form B=>C in one section and theorems of the form A=>C in another section. I want to replace them with a single theorem A=>B=>C (an join two sections into one). I am going to do it around hundred times. I see no reasonable way to do it without editing my book in two windows at once. But editing in two windows is seriously broken in 1.99.2.

I know about SVN. But won't a development version of TeXmacs have even worse bugs? Do you think, it is usable?

--
Miguel.