Re: [TeXmacs] Pasting Image issue with 1.99.4 - Windows

  • From: Karl Hegbloom <address@hidden>
  • To: Michael Shea <address@hidden>, Philippe Joyez <address@hidden>
  • Cc: texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Pasting Image issue with 1.99.4 - Windows
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2016 02:47:42 +0000

I wonder if anyone can put up a nightly or weekly  build for Windows? I'm using Ubuntu and I just build one myself.

On Wed, Mar 30, 2016, 17:47 Michael Shea <address@hidden> wrote:
Philippe,

No, I am just using the Windows precompiled binary. Any idea when the next binary release will be?

On Wed, Mar 30, 2016 at 3:16 AM, Philippe Joyez <address@hidden> wrote:
Michael Shea <msheakc <at> gmail.com> writes:

> For some recent previous versions, I have been able to paste images from
the clipboard into my  documents with no problem. Now I get the following
error message when doing print preview or print.

When you say "now" do you mean that you have freshly compiled texmacs from
the svn source? I'm asking because I have committed changes regarding how
images are handled on march 27, and although I had it tested on windows XP
and windows 7, some bugs may have gone through. If you confirm it's a
freshly compiled version I apologize and I'll do my best to fix it ASAP.