Re: [TeXmacs] Pasting Image issue with 1.99.4 - Windows

  • From: philippe joyez <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Pasting Image issue with 1.99.4 - Windows
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2016 09:57:34 +0000 (UTC)

Michael Shea <msheakc <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Philippe,
> No, I am just using the Windows precompiled binary. Any idea when the next
binary release will be?

Not really. I simply know the intention is to get a new version out this
spring. It will depend on how stabilized are all on-going changes and how
the current work on packaging for the various platforms progresses.

Comming back to your issue, when was it working properly? Was it with the
same version? If yes try cleaning your local settings folder.

Philippe