Re: [TeXmacs] Pasting Image issue with 1.99.4 - Windows

  • From: Karl Hegbloom <address@hidden>
  • To: philippe joyez <address@hidden>, address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Pasting Image issue with 1.99.4 - Windows
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2016 16:20:04 +0000

Except that there's a lot of people out there using Windows who do not know how to compile software themselves. I cannot offer the time or resources because I do not run Windows, nor do I have a server where I can put it. If there is someone who is actively developing the Windows support, it seems like it would be worthwhile to keep recent binaries there for testing purposes.

On Thu, Mar 31, 2016, 04:10 philippe joyez <address@hidden> wrote:
Karl Hegbloom <karl.hegbloom <at> gmail.com> writes:

> I wonder if anyone can put up a nightly or weekly  build for Windows? I'm
using Ubuntu and I just build one myself.

Yes, in principle that would be nice, but there is a problem of available
manpower to run and maintain all this...
Also intermediate versions may be quite unstable and if one is willing to
waste some time handling this risk, he/she may -just like you- devote some
time for compiling. Given good instructions, it's not such a big deal after
all.

Philippe