Re: [TeXmacs] How can I use Guile 2.0 ?

  • From: Karl Hegbloom <address@hidden>
  • To: marc lalaude-labayle <address@hidden>, Philippe Joyez <address@hidden>
  • Cc: address@hidden, texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] How can I use Guile 2.0 ?
  • Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2017 14:04:57 +0000

I have been working on getting TeXmacs working with Guile 2.2. My progress is slow because I do not work on it full time. You can observe what I've got so far by viewing my Github repo. I'm not working in the default branch so look to see where commits are going. In the exploratory programming directory I'm figuring out tm-define.

Also, at https://github.com/KarlHegbloom/texmacs/releases there are builds of latest from TeXmacs svn repo plus a few patches. You'll need Guile 1.8 from an older release of Ubuntu.