Re: [TeXmacs] a small function plotter for TeXmacs

  • From: Shelby Hui-Jun Chen <address@hidden>
  • To: BB <address@hidden>
  • Cc: texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] a small function plotter for TeXmacs
  • Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2017 09:15:08 +0800

Dear Bertrand:

May I ask where is the "revert"?

And if I want to use Haskell session in the document other than Hasky-Plotter.tm, I should open the Shell session, and type hp command?

Sincerely,

Shelby Chen

On Thu, Nov 16, 2017 at 6:00 AM, BB <address@hidden> wrote:
Dear Shelby Chen,

To try it on mac, you can download (and unzip) this folder.
It contains the binary ( named hp ) for mac
                  an installer ( named Installer )
                  a launcher ( named Launcher )

Installation : Double click on Installer.
 ( that is basically a script that will moved the binary at /usr/share/bin with your autorisation. Alternatively you can move the binary manually at any other convenient place )

Starting : Double click on Launcher when TeXmacs is closed. That should open a TeXmacs window, ( a file named Hasky-Plotter.tm  ) that contains a field for shell.

Trying : Introduce ( just after hp ) the instruction for plotting a curve, something like : plot « 1/x » "(-2,2)" and press Enter

Then revert to see the result.

Thank you for your interest,
Sincerely,
Bertrand