Re: [TeXmacs] a small function plotter for TeXmacs

  • From: Shelby Hui-Jun Chen <address@hidden>
  • To: BB <address@hidden>
  • Cc: texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] a small function plotter for TeXmacs
  • Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2017 19:33:25 +0800

Dear BB:

The graph is so beautiful and so easy to modify by texmacs! I must thank you for your kindly achievement from the very bottom of my beating heart!

I faced two problems when plotting:

First, why I only do it on the Haskey-Plotter.tm document in /Users/Shared/Hasky-Plotter.tm? I can neither do it on the other tm file nor copy the Haskey-Plotter.tm to the desktop and plot it. The only way I can do is using the Haskey-Plotter.tm in that path. Does it mandatory to do it this way?

Second, is there any ways to assign the formula into variable of x, and thus we can plot? For example, if I have a f(sigma), can I type some options to tell the program that I want to plot f(sigma) rather than transfer the f(sigma) to f(x), then plot it?

Thank you for your contribution to the TeXmacs society!

Sincerely,

Shelby Chen