Re: [TeXmacs] About Bibliography

  • From: Massimiliano Gubinelli <address@hidden>
  • To: Frank <address@hidden>
  • Cc: TeXmacs <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] About Bibliography
  • Date: Thu, 30 May 2019 16:55:49 +0200

For me works using tm-plain. Of course the bibliography item is not correct
but this is not a problem of TeXmacs, I’ve checked that also LaTeX does
not render it correclty. It is simply a wrong BibTeX snippet. You have to
edit it in order to change \textbackslash into \ and \textbackslashinfty into
\infty

then should work as expected.

Best
Max