Re: [TeXmacs] About Bibliography

  • From: Massimiliano Gubinelli <address@hidden>
  • To: Frank <address@hidden>
  • Cc: TeXmacs <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] About Bibliography
  • Date: Thu, 30 May 2019 17:55:25 +0200

Frank,
just to be clear: I’m not importing anything into TeXmacs. What I’m doing
is: put the bibliography item into a bib file, e.g. sample.bib with an
external text editor and then in a TeXmacs document select
Insert->Automatic->Bibliography from the menus and select the bib file. At
this point using \cite in the document and having TeXmacs update the
document (with Document->Update->All) makes the bibliography correctly
appear. I’m on MacOS with TeXmacs 1.99.9.

Does this works for you?

Best
max