Re: [TeXmacs] A set of Scheme functions and TeXmacs macros for formatting references

  • From: Giovanni Piredda <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] A set of Scheme functions and TeXmacs macros for formatting references
  • Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2019 13:23:32 +0200

On 18.06.19 22:17, Massimiliano Gubinelli wrote:
I see, that indeed could be tricky. define is a special form which is
interpreted differently at top level or inside a function. In particular I’m
not sure what will happen with a define inside a TeXmacs macro. But I think
you can try tm-define because this define symbols directly in the common
environment which all the scheme evaluation inherit. I think this is more
what you want.

Best
Max