Re: Stack Exchange proposal

  • From: TeXmacs <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: Stack Exchange proposal
  • Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2019 08:31:41 +0200

On Thu, Sep 26, 2019 at 06:28:26AM +0200, Jorge Fernández de Cossío Díaz
wrote:
> Is there a way that the mailing list can be mirrored on
> http://forum.texmacs.cn/ and vice-versa?

That is an excellent question!

I would very much see this kind of thing happening. We should find ways to
avoid having to manually duplicate information and make our discussions
more visible.

A similar question is whether it would be possible to copy
questions + answers from one forum to another (e.g. the Reddit one
mentioned by Amir).

Best wishes, --Joris