Re: TeXmacs as interface for Maxima etc on iMac

  • From: "Dr. Wolfgang Lindner" <address@hidden>
  • To: Massimiliano Gubinelli <address@hidden>
  • Cc: HG <address@hidden>, address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: TeXmacs as interface for Maxima etc on iMac
  • Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2020 08:22:02 +0100

Good hint, Massimiliano, I should had it for myself ;)
Indeed: the ‚unreadable hidden‘ part of the input cell is:

import matplotlib as mpl
mpl.use('PS')
import matplotlib.pyplot as pl
import numpy as np
x = np.linspace(0,3)
pl.plot(x, np.sin(2*x))
fig = pl.gcf

So, it the existence of the graph is understandable.
I will look how to change the color of the text cell.
BTW: I had not touched the original configuration ...

Best wishes,
Wolfgang