Re: how to make invisible text in cells visible - was: TeXmacs as interface for Maxima etc on iMac

  • From: "Dr. Wolfgang Lindner" <address@hidden>
  • To: "Massimiliano Gubinelli" <address@hidden>
  • Cc: "HG" <address@hidden>, <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: how to make invisible text in cells visible - was: TeXmacs as interface for Maxima etc on iMac
  • Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2020 10:08:47 +0100

Massimiliano:> How TeXmacs has been installed on your system?

by double clicking Texmacs-1.99.8-yosemite.dmp in Downloads
and then using the texmac-1.99.8.app on the dock or in the lounchpad.

Massimiliano:> What happens if you move away your ~/.TeXmacs directory
.. and restart the program?

> THAT's the solution ! <
Now all text in cells and all special text inside the main text is visible.
Wunderful.
I tested your advice with MacOS Mojave on my MacBook Air.
Later I will repeat it on my iMac.

Again, thanks a lot, Massimiliano, I would not have had this idea for
myself!

Yours
Wolfgang
- - -