Re: Modify document style "tmbook"

  • From: TeXmacs <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: Modify document style "tmbook"
  • Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2020 08:35:09 +0100

Dear Nicolas,

One general thing that you may do is the following:
select the tmbook style and do Focus -> Tmbook -> Edit style.

If you are interested in modifying the way page breaks are inserted
for chapter titles, then you should look for all chapter-related macros;
you will notice that there is a dedicated section for this in
the style file tmbook.ts. In particular, you may spot the tag 'new-dpage*',
which inserts a 'double page before'. You may check this by placing
your cursor behind the tag and looking for the contextual help
using Focus -> (New double page before) Describe.

Replacing 'new-dpage*' by 'new-page*' will only insert simple page breaks.
Removing the tag altogether will suppress page breaks before new chapters.

Best wishes, --Joris