Re: Modify document style "tmbook"

  • From: Basile Audoly <address@hidden>
  • To: Nicolas Chouvalidzé <address@hidden>
  • Cc: TeXmacs <address@hidden>, texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: Modify document style "tmbook"
  • Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2020 09:03:25 +0100

If you position the cursor inside the list-of-figures environment, and choose the menu Wrench|Edit source code…, you will see that <list-of-figures> is based on <the-glossary*> tag which is based itself successively on <render-glossary>, on <principal-section*>, and finally on <chapter*>: the list of figures environment ultimately makes use of the same <new-dpage*> tag as chapter titles.
Basile