Re: Modify document style "tmbook"

  • From: Nicolas Chouvalidzé <address@hidden>
  • To: Basile Audoly <address@hidden>
  • Cc: TeXmacs <address@hidden>, texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: Modify document style "tmbook"
  • Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2020 09:58:52 +0100

It works !!

I forgot to include the screenshot of the error message I had when I tried to save the source file : it actually said "Error : No error".
The problem was that files needed administrator permission to be saved... Maybe this error message should be changed so that the problem can be solved by users without help.

And thank you very much for the explanation on how style macros work : it is all very clearer now.

Nicolas.