Re: beginner pb with scheme [was : unicode]

  • From: Massimiliano Gubinelli <address@hidden>
  • To: Vincent Douce Mathoscope <address@hidden>
  • Cc: texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: beginner pb with scheme [was : unicode]
  • Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2020 12:57:55 +0200

I think Guile does not accept [ ] as list delimiter, you have to change them into ( )

Max

On 5. Apr 2020, at 10:24, Vincent Douce Mathoscope <address@hidden> wrote:

hi
i am trying to learn how to compute several unicode symbols with scheme inside texmacs
i dnt understand the following result, where a same programm in DrRacket and in TeXmacs does not give the same result :
<tm_aj.jpg>
i found an ol mail where Miguel used to explain me that TeXmacs' version of scheme (Guile ?) was not DrRacket's one

my question is therefore : where can i learn TeXmacs' scheme ? on an random googleisyourfriend-internetpage about scheme, how can i guess that they are speaking about one or the other version of Scheme ? And if i am looking for help on the forum of "developpez.net" i get help on not TeXmacs' Scheme...

Vincent