Re: beginner pb with scheme [was : unicode]

  • From: Giovanni Piredda <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: beginner pb with scheme [was : unicode]
  • Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2020 13:59:04 +0200

On 06.04.20 08:34, Massimiliano Gubinelli wrote:

Alvaro, Miguel: are you still around? do you have suggestions on which software to use to set up and maintain a (static) blog easily?

For my personal note-taking (under localhost) I am using DokuWiki, and I have tested MoinMoin as well. Both worked for me (single user, I did not test multiple users), I choose DokuWiki because it has a plugin for references (the one of MoinMoin works only with an older version of the software).