Re: beginner pb with scheme [was : unicode]

  • From: Vincent Douce Mathoscope <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: beginner pb with scheme [was : unicode]
  • Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2020 06:56:30 +0200

ok understood
i have looked now for a  Guile manual
- why does TeXmacs not appear at the bottom of this page then ?
- why is there not a TeXmacs version of guile manual here :
i precize that for me this page is not comprehensible, too technical
- here there are plenty of links, but half of them gives a 404 error :
- this one i am reading it, seems clear :
Vincent