Re: facilities to comment documents

  • From: Jeroen Wouters <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: facilities to comment documents
  • Date: Fri, 04 Dec 2020 15:08:57 +0000

Hi all,

I use the following to add short comments:

<assign|comment|
<macro|body|thecomment|
<surround||<flag|comment|green>|
<with|visited-color|<value|color>|locus-color|<value|color>|
<mouse-over-balloon|
<arg|body>|<arg|thecomment>|left|Bottom>>>>>

Mouse-over-balloon changes the color of the body text to indicate a
link, hence I'm resetting the visited-color to the default text color.
I'm also inserting a flag to show that there is a comment, otherwise
you only see it on mouse-over.

Best,
Jeroen