Re: facilities to comment documents

  • From: Massimiliano Gubinelli <address@hidden>
  • To: Jeroen Wouters <address@hidden>
  • Cc: texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: facilities to comment documents
  • Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2020 16:21:46 +0100

Dear all,
this is very interesting feedback, thanks to all.

I would like to keep track of the discussion and not pollute further the
mailing list. I think the error was mine to begin.
Maybe a sensible way to prompt long discussion is to post them on the forum
and then send a small "heads up" also on the mailing list, for those who are
interested in partecipating.

So I will copy my initial message on the mailing list, and you can add your
contribution there. At some point we can come up with a design for this
features and prepare a working code.

Best
Max