Re: An idea for promoting TeXmacs for french math teachers

  • From: TeXmacs <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: An idea for promoting TeXmacs for french math teachers
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2021 00:41:38 +0100

Hi Vincent,

On Sat, Jan 02, 2021 at 12:22:34PM +0100, Vincent Douce Mathoscope wrote:
> a very simple idea would be a mailing list un french destinated to people
> who discover TeXmacs
> i would be pleased to give energy to such an idea

Of course, we can potentially host such a list. Two points though:

- Should the target group be French teachers or all French TeXmacs users?

- A long time ago, we had such a mailing list, but it went inactive after
a few months. It is unclear to me whether this will happen again,
but we can take the risk, of course...

Best wishes, --Joris