Re: aaa....bbb

  • From: Giovanni Piredda <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: aaa....bbb
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2021 20:00:19 +0100

On 19.01.21 17:23, Massimiliano Gubinelli wrote:
You do not need a global table,

Moreover description lists are obtained with a complicated macro that joins items and descriptions (I checked it in the past half and hour) and I have not been able to reconstruct it completely even after reproducing Vincent's example.

The solution where each entry has its own table seems simple enough that a user can write the macro, on the other hand (for example macro with two arguments, one for the left side, one for the right side).