Re: paquetages LaTeX

  • From: Massimiliano Gubinelli <address@hidden>
  • To: Vincent Douce Mathoscope <address@hidden>
  • Cc: texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: paquetages LaTeX
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2021 17:14:19 +0100

Hi Vincent,
I'm not sure that the fact that it appears there means that it is recognized. Try with a fake package name, like "vinz" :)

Only some latex packages have TeXmacs "doppelganger", so you should not expect to be able to use any package you like.
As Giovanni says, if you need specific unicode symbols then provided the font you use supports them you can always add them as he suggest by defining a macro.

Of course it would be useful to have packages of common symbols, but I do not know if it already exists, one would have to give a look at the TeXmacs/packages to see if something interesting pops out.

Best
Max