Re: looking for a symbol

  • From: Pierre-Henri Jondot <address@hidden>
  • To: Julien Frontisi <address@hidden>
  • Cc: texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: looking for a symbol
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2022 16:38:17 +0200

Thanks for the answers so far.

For the time being, I'll stick with two stacked perpendicular symbols, using a move directive of -0.6em for the second one. (I thought I had tried such a length and that it didn't work, but it sure does...)
;.
Probably not ideal from a semantic point of view, but it looks ok indeed. (Although it demands for a little space added to the right, so it is a bit cumbersome... Hopefully, I won't use that symbol that much !)

Pierre-Henri