Adding furigana to Japanese kanji (like HTML ruby)

  • From: Luis Felipe <address@hidden>
  • To: texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Adding furigana to Japanese kanji (like HTML ruby)
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2022 23:54:51 +0000
  • Feedback-id: 24022468:user:proton

Hello,

Is it possible to add furigana/yomigana to Japanese kanji like in HTML? For
example, in HTML I can use a RUBY element to tag a word, say 日本語, so that
little reading characters appear on top of each kanji. For example, the
following

would render like

にほんご
日本語

Is this possible in current version of TeXmacs? If not, would it be even
feasible?

Surprinsingly, I haven't been able to find that feature in any text editor...

Thanks in advance,

---
Luis Felipe López Acevedo
https://luis-felipe.gitlab.io/