Re: copy-pasting non-ASCII characters

  • From: Kovács Zoltán <address@hidden>
  • To: Giovanni Piredda <address@hidden>
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: copy-pasting non-ASCII characters
  • Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2022 11:23:20 +0200

Thanks, meanwhile I used Philippe's guile package and managed to recompile TeXmacs.
Philippe's recommendation worked:
Thanks to all who helped fix this issue!
Best, Zoltan

Giovanni Piredda <address@hidden> ezt írta (időpont: 2022. szept. 22., Cs, 22:16):
*Almost* on topic there has been an article on the TeXmacs blog on the
compilation of TeXmacs with Guile 3, here is the pull request
https://github.com/texmacs/notes/pull/47, but I don't find the article
on the blog at https://texmacs.gitee.io/notes/docs/main.html

The forum too could be a good place to discuss compilation
(http://forum.texmacs.cn/), there are a few threads which I did not
follow in detail.

G.