localization of part/chapter numbering

  • From: Kovács Zoltán <address@hidden>
  • To: texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: localization of part/chapter numbering
  • Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2022 11:31:34 +0200

After fixing the copy/paste issue, I have some further questions. :-)
I chose the book document class, but in my language, instead of seeing
Part I or Chapter 1, I should reverse these words and put a point after the number:
"I. rész", "1. fejezet". (I guess it is very similar in the Basque language,
however, it is not yet supported in TeXmacs.)
Is there a way to fix this?
(LaTeX handles this well. Also, LyX handles the order quite well for some document classes, but not always.)
Thanks in advance.
Best, Zoltán

--

Dr. Zoltán Kovács, MSc

Institut Ausbildung

Private Pädagogische Hochschule der Diözese Linz
Private University of Education, Diocese Linz
Salesianumweg 3, 4020 Linz
Mail: address@hidden

Web: www.ph-linz.at