Re: localization of part/chapter numbering

  • From: Kovács Zoltán <address@hidden>
  • To: Giovanni Piredda <address@hidden>
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: localization of part/chapter numbering
  • Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2022 16:48:15 +0200

Thank you, this is very helpful.
On the other hand, for future users it would be nice if this would be automatically used,
that is, the general macro would contain the correct order, the point character, a half (?) space and also the lowercasing for the word "chapter".
I guess this should be redefined in the files tmconf.ts, tmarticle.ts, tmbook.ts, section-book.ts.
(I couldn't figure it out if the translation is coming from the file langs/natural/dic/english-hungarian.scm because it is stored there in lowercase.
I didn't find the text at any other place in the source code, either.)
This affects the prospective Basque language users too! ;-)
Best, Zoltan