Re: localization of part/chapter numbering

  • From: Darcy Shen <address@hidden>
  • To: "texmacs-users" <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: localization of part/chapter numbering
  • Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2022 22:54:10 +0800

Here is my attempt to customize it for Chinese users.

In Chinese, it is `第1章` instead of `Chapter 1`.

I tried to use `if`:

<if|<equal|<value|language>|chinese>|style-impl-for-chinese|default-impl>

---- On Fri, 23 Sep 2022 17:31:34 +0800 Kovács Zoltán <address@hidden> wrote ---

After fixing the copy/paste issue, I have some further questions. :-)
I chose the book document class, but in my language, instead of seeing
Part I or Chapter 1, I should reverse these words and put a point after the number:
"I. rész", "1. fejezet". (I guess it is very similar in the Basque language,
however, it is not yet supported in TeXmacs.)
Is there a way to fix this?
(LaTeX handles this well. Also, LyX handles the order quite well for some document classes, but not always.)
Thanks in advance.
Best, Zoltán

--

Dr. Zoltán Kovács, MSc

Institut Ausbildung

Private Pädagogische Hochschule der Diözese Linz
Private University of Education, Diocese Linz
Salesianumweg 3, 4020 Linz
Mail: address@hidden

Web: www.ph-linz.at