Re: how to reduce number of pages

  • From: Richard gomez <address@hidden>
  • To: Massimiliano Gubinelli <address@hidden>
  • Cc: "address@hidden" <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: how to reduce number of pages
  • Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2023 12:32:38 +0200

Thank you for your idea Massimiliano,

the font size of my document is the default size : i guess it is 12 points.

I am happy with 12 points, i think that this is a good size for the reader.

Same with the interline : i like the interline space used in my document
(default size, not too big, just good for reading).

Which font size do you think i must use ?

Thank you for your attention,

Best regards,
Richard

P.-S. I am looking for a solution to apply a 0.98 magnification on the font.
I don’t know if we can do such a thing.