Re: how to reduce number of pages

  • From: Richard gomez <address@hidden>
  • To: Giovanni Piredda <address@hidden>
  • Cc: "address@hidden" <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: how to reduce number of pages
  • Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2023 17:27:24 +0200

Hello,

it seems that my font size is 10 (default size).

I have done this :

‘’Document’’ -> ‘’Magnification’’ -> 0.98

and it have worked !

Now, my document contains 833 pages instead of 847 !

First time i tried, it didn’t work (i did it wrong, probably).

I will ask to my editor if they accept 847 pages.

Thank you,

Best regards,

Richard

P.-S.

When i go to ‘’Document'' -> ‘’Font…’’
there is a popup which allows me to fix the font size.

Do you think that it might be reasonable to fix a 9 point font size ?