Re: how to reduce number of pages

  • From: Giovanni Piredda <address@hidden>
  • To: Richard gomez <address@hidden>
  • Cc: "address@hidden" <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: how to reduce number of pages
  • Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2023 16:13:38 +0000

On 05.04.23 17:27, Richard gomez wrote:

P.-S.

When i go to ‘’Document'' -> ‘’Font…’’
there is a popup which allows me to fix the font size.

Do you think that it might be reasonable to fix a 9 point font size ?

That is a question that your editor can answer best, I suspect it depends on the font and on other characteristics of the layout. If the editor is not available to discuss that authoritatively, and you cannot switch editor, you need to gather a broad range of opinions of people who care about clarity of the typography and that have seen a copy of your book.

I have written in my post above about "Lasers" by Siegman, but I did not measure the font before writing, and that the book can be read easily is just my impression: it means that _I_ find it "easy on the eyes".