Re: bibliography not exported in html

  • From: Parrenin Frédéric <address@hidden>
  • To: texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: bibliography not exported in html
  • Date: 27 Jan 2003 17:50:56 +0100

Hi,

I know the html is much less semantically rich than texmacs is.

The problem is to give a document that other people can comment and
modify. With an html export, they can comment in the text and add/delete
parts of sentences. Then, I can add their modifications to my texmacs
file by copy/paste.

> If your co-author cannot use TeXmacs, I recommand you export to LaTeX.
> This converter is quite advanced. And if he is in scientific
> publishing he probably knows how to manage that.

It is not exactly true... In mathematics, ok. But in earth sciences, a
lot of people only know M$-Word...

A related question is : is there something in texmacs that allow for
showing modifications of different author of the same document ?
I mean, in M$-Word, you can "Show modification". The new text is in red,
and the text deleted in red and strikeouted.
It is a very useful feature in many domains.
If it is not present in texmacs, is it planned ?

Frédéric Parrenin

--
Frederic Parrenin
LEGOS