Re: bibliography not exported in html

  • From: Yannick Patois <address@hidden>
  • To: <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: bibliography not exported in html
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 19:25:27 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

On Mon, 27 Jan 2003 address@hidden wrote:

> By the way, HTML is a bad choice if you plan to get a modified version
> back. The problem is that HTML is much less semantically rich than
> TeXmacs. I am not even sure there is a correct semantic way to export
> bibliograph information to HTML (if you know one, please tell me).

To my knowledge, nothing better than anchor... But have a look to the
output of a latex2html doc.

A quite simple way to do many thing is to create a CSS with all your
semantic, and then class="stuff", even if you dont exactly know yet how
you want it to look.

> If your co-author cannot use TeXmacs, I recommand you export to LaTeX.
> This converter is quite advanced. And if he is in scientific
> publishing he probably knows how to manage that.

If HTML is really needed, a conversion to latex, and then to html (eg with
latex2html) is far better than the direct texmacs to html conversion.

Yannick

--
_/ Yannick Patois _________________ Address (home) __________________
| irc(undernet): Garp on #france25+ | 17, rue du Tonkin |