Re: [TeXmacs] New mode for graphics

  • From: Mark Arrasmith <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] New mode for graphics
  • Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 15:59:35 -0500

On Friday 30 September 2005 03:44 pm, Ingolf Schäfer wrote:
> from what I understood, you are asking for feedback about the graphics
> mode. First of all let me say, that all the developers who worked on this
> extension did a great job. Version 1.5.9 impressed me very much by not
> only adding a graphical mode, but also a direct function plotter. (Maybe
> this was also in 1.5.8, which I skipped, but nevertheless a great feature

Function plotter?! How did I miss that?
(off to mess with TeXmacs again)
Cool. That is a really nice interface to gnuplot. For the surface plots you
use pm3d and everything! Where is the code for that?

Two ideas:
Can the input field stay after gnuplot returns the image?

It would be nice to have an "advanced" field to add extra set commands.

- mark