Re: [TeXmacs] New mode for graphics

  • From: Henri Lesourd <address@hidden>
  • To: Javier Arantegui <address@hidden>
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] New mode for graphics
  • Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 15:33:06 +0200

(2) No colour gradients or transparency.

No gradients or transparency in Xfig. I know that this is a must for many people but I don't use them because I don't need them.

In effect, this is perhaps not a priority. Or should it be ?

(3) I cannot import and place graphics from other sources (pdf files
etc.)

Not for me. I think that (3) is the most important.

As I said previously, (3) is currently available (but not perfect).

Best, Henri