Re: [TeXmacs] urgent question of separate sub files for one big file urgent question

  • From: Henri Lesourd <address@hidden>
  • To: Jack Zhang <address@hidden>
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] urgent question of separate sub files for one big file urgent question
  • Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 17:58:56 +0200

Fortunately, I have found an older installation of Texmacs on another computer. After copy evertying under .Texmacs to the new installation document setting. The system can find the file which I intend to integrate into the big file.

This is interesting. It probably means that under some (currently misunderstood)
circumstances, creating the .TeXmacs file can be done incorrectly. Sooner
or later, we will definely have to have a look at a better way to diagnose
such problems, because they regularly (although fortunately not too often)
reappear in one way or another, and it is annoying.