Re: [TeXmacs] urgent question of separate sub files for one big file urgent question

  • From: Henri Lesourd <address@hidden>
  • To: Jack Zhang <address@hidden>
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] urgent question of separate sub files for one big file urgent question
  • Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 13:46:16 +0200

Jack Zhang wrote:

Dear All,

I reinstall my computer system recently, and found some functions of my Wintexmacs are not working very well after reinstallation. Basically, I had several separative files for each chapter and integrate them together in one big book file.

But the system tell they can not find the file when I try to include the subfile from by clicking on insert -> link -> include.

Difficult to know exactly what it is, more information would
be needed.

I would guess that it is somehow related with windows filenames, but
I'm not sure at all. More Wintexmacs-literated people would perhaps
have better clues.