wintexmacs window at top border of screen

  • From: Bernd Hahnebach <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: wintexmacs window at top border of screen
  • Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 21:15:14 +0200

Hi

I use WinTeXmacs 1.0.5 I've got a little really annoying thing. I use windows task bar at top of the screen. If I start texmacs the window is put at the top border of the screen behind the taskbar (My task bar is allways on top). It means I can't move the window. I have to move the task bar and move the texmacs window and move the task bar again back. Is it a bug or a cygwin thing or am I just missing some adjustment?

Have a nice day out there

Bernd Hahnebach