Re: [TeXmacs] scheme plugins cygtexmacs

  • From: Bernd Hahnebach <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] scheme plugins cygtexmacs
  • Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 19:32:57 +0200

Henri Lesourd schrieb:
Bernd Hahnebach wrote:

Hi Henri
thanks for your answer. Everything worked fine using Linux. Using cygtexmacs it works using the world example I found on sunday but it does not work for me using the output to console I found in your texmacs tutorial (That's why my first e-mail).

(display* "Hello console...\n")
(kbd-map ("C-i" (display "Hello console using keys...\n")))

C:\Programme\CygTeXmacs>starttexmacs.bat
startxwin.bat - Starting on Windows NT/2000/XP/2003

Nothing more! Is there a hidden cygwin console or similar stuff?

Ah yes ! That's right, there could be something strange with the
console under Windows :-(... There are 2 things you can try :

-> either instead of '(display)' you use an action that has an
effect inside the current document, like '(insert "Hello")',
for example ;
yep, works for me

-> or either you start TeXmacs from inside a bash session, not
from inside an MS-DOS session as you did. If you start from
bash, the console output from TeXmacs on the stdout should
work, I guess ;
Your guess is right!!!

Thanks very much!!

Next step will be the main reason of all the e-mails. I'd like to get scheme plugin running you (Henry) did because of my e-mail around a year ago.

http://lists.texmacs.org/wws/arc/texmacs-users/2006-04/msg00015.html