Background images for presentations -how to?

  • From: Philip Welch <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Background images for presentations -how to?
  • Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2007 10:54:21 +0100

For a big presentation I am about to do I'd like
to have a background "wallpaper" image - rather than
just a plain colour. This image I'd like to be able to
place my text over.

The whole thing I'd like to then use "switch/fold" on
to go through the resulting "slides" for the presentation
(possibly varying those background images on different slides).

Is this at all feasible?

Thanks very much,
Philip Welch

--

Prof. Philip Welch +44 117 92 89052 Tel
Professor of Mathematical Logic +44 117 92 87999 FAX