Re: [TeXmacs] Background images for presentations -how to?

  • From: Henri Lesourd <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Background images for presentations -how to?
  • Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2007 14:25:27 +0200

Philip Welch wrote:

For a big presentation I am about to do I'd like
to have a background "wallpaper" image - rather than
just a plain colour. This image I'd like to be able to
place my text over.

The whole thing I'd like to then use "switch/fold" on
to go through the resulting "slides" for the presentation
(possibly varying those background images on different slides).

Is this at all feasible?

You can use <superpose|[IMAGE]|[TEXT]>, but as far as I can remember, the
blank around the text letters are transparent. I don't know if it fits your purpose
very well. Perhaps with a big font it is OK ?