Re: [TeXmacs] Exporting presentations to ps or pdf

  • From: Joris van der Hoeven <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Exporting presentations to ps or pdf
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 09:33:14 +0200

On Sun, Jun 10, 2007 at 11:09:00PM +0200, Peter Koepke wrote:
> I am making presentations in TeXmacs, using Folds, Switches, and the

Of course, these features still need to be documented...

> like. This works fine on my laptop (Suse 9.1, TeXmacs 1.0.6.10), but
> when I want to print out the presentation, or export it to ps or pdf, I
> get just empty pages.

You rather mean that hidden content is not printed;
what you see on your screen should be printed out though.

> This is annoying, if one wants to make the
> presentation available to others via ps/pdf/printout.
> Any suggestions?

Insert -> Fold -> Expand

is your friend. "Preserve tags" will enable you to perform the inverse
operation Compress. "Expand tags" is handy if you want to turn your
slides into a paper or so.

Best wishes, Joris