[TeXmacs] How to make page centered in a window

  • From: Youjun Hu <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] How to make page centered in a window
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 08:52:58 -0400

I have used Texmacs for about 3 years. A minor problem remained
unsolved for about the same years.
When I write in Texmacs, the page always fills the left side of the
working window, instead of filling the middle part.
I want to make the page fill the middle of the window, leaving
symmetric space at the two sides of the window.
You know, this setting is more beautiful than the asymmetric setting.
I can not find the option to achieve this goal in the menu.
Does anybody know how?
Is there a option designed in the menu for this purpose or one has to
hack the Texmacs code to achieve this goal?