Re: [TeXmacs] How to make page centered in a window

  • From: Youjun Hu <address@hidden>
  • To: Murali Agastya <address@hidden>
  • Cc: "address@hidden" <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] How to make page centered in a window
  • Date: Sun, 30 May 2010 02:31:27 -0400

Murali
Thanks! It is really a nice solution.
After setting Document --> Page --> Type --> Automatic, the page will
occupy the full area of
the working window. In this case, there will be no difference between
'page' and 'page-window'.
the page looks the same no matter what page sizes is chosen.
The page size will take effect in the exported pdf file, where
different page size will include different number of words in one
line.
Though your solution is very satisfactory, I'm still interested in
centering a smaller page in a bigger working window. Perhaps this
feature is not needed by most people thus is not designed in the code.

By the way, your message is already in the Texmacs-users list and
everyone in the list may
benefit from your post. Thank you!