Re: [TeXmacs] What's it doing?

  • From: Michael Lachmann <address@hidden>
  • To: texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] What's it doing?
  • Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2013 17:41:24 +0200

This only happens when a session is open, and the CPU use goes down when I
terminate the session.

Michael

On 7 August 2013 16:58, Michael Lachmann <address@hidden> wrote:
More problems...
So, I failed to install texmacs using Macports, but I installed qt4-mac.
After this, my old, self-compiled, texmacs binary does run.
But it shows exactly the same problem as the downloaded TeXmacs app:
it is eating lots of CPU - all the time at ~130%.

What's going on?

Michael

--

Michael Lachmann, Max Planck Institute for Evolutionary Anthropology
Deutscher Platz 6, 04103 Leipzig, Germany.