Re: [TeXmacs] What's it doing?

  • From: Michael Lachmann <address@hidden>
  • To: Miguel de Benito Delgado <address@hidden>
  • Cc: texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] What's it doing?
  • Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2013 13:33:50 +0200

On 8 August 2013 23:51, Miguel de Benito Delgado <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

On 8 Aug, 2013, at 22:24, Michael Lachmann <address@hidden> wrote:

I'm just using
configure  --enable-qtpipes
should I add other flags?

I use --enable-macosx-distr to activate flags for backward compatibility with older OS versions (useful for the bundle), --enable-macosx-extensions for some stuff for the X11 version, --with-sqlite3 to play around with it and --with-sparkle for testing of my own stuff ;)

No, that didn't help...

I just tried the latest svn, and still get the same errors. (svn co svn://svn.savannah.gnu.org/texmacs/trunk/src)

You downloaded the code, typed configure blah blah, then compiled from within Xcode? If not, try that instead of using make.

Yes, compiling within Xcode worked!! Cool!

I think the problem is my Xcode - 4.6.3, and I think it's g++ has some problems compiling objectve C
when not explicitly told to. But I'm not totally sure. Has anyone compiles texmacs with the latest Xcode
on mountain lion?

I have and I see no errors.

Strange... I mean strange that I DO see errors. Or maybe not strange, just typical for Mac.

Anyway, Xcode compile works. That's good enough for me.

But, after compiling the app, (I did build, for Archiving, then deploy, then make app only)
I don't see any possible sessions other than scheme, and the directory

TeXmacsQt.app/Contents/Resources/share/TeXmacs/plugins

doesn't exist. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks!

Michael

P.S. should we move this thread to texmacs-dev?