Re: [TeXmacs] What's it doing?

  • From: Michael Lachmann <address@hidden>
  • To: texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] What's it doing?
  • Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2013 22:24:29 +0200

I'm just using
configure  --enable-qtpipes
should I add other flags?

I just tried the latest svn, and still get the same errors. (svn co svn://svn.savannah.gnu.org/texmacs/trunk/src)

I think the problem is my Xcode - 4.6.3, and I think it's g++ has some problems compiling objectve C
when not explicitly told to. But I'm not totally sure. Has anyone compiles texmacs with the latest Xcode
on mountain lion?

Michael

--

Michael Lachmann, Max Planck Institute for Evolutionary Anthropology
Deutscher Platz 6, 04103 Leipzig, Germany.

On 8 August 2013 15:20, Miguel de Benito Delgado <address@hidden> wrote:
Hallo Michael,

On 8 Aug, 2013, at 13:47, Michael Lachmann <address@hidden> wrote:

> This option is not included in the precompiled app?

I haven't packaged it so I don't know.

> I'm having compile problems:

These errors remind me of some conflicting macro declarations between TeXmacs and CoreFoundation that I fixed some time ago, though I'm not sure. What version are you compiling? If you are not using the latest SVN, please do.

Also, what configure flags are you using? (And, just in case, remember that you can create the standalone app bundle with "make BUNDLE".)

Best,
--
Miguel de Benito.