Re: [TeXmacs] What's it doing?

  • From: Martin Costabel <address@hidden>
  • To: Michael Lachmann <address@hidden>
  • Cc: texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] What's it doing?
  • Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2013 14:59:34 +0200

On 12/08/13 12:09, Michael Lachmann wrote:

On 8 August 2013 12:44, Miguel de Benito Delgado <address@hidden
<mailto:address@hidden>> wrote:

This looks like a problem with the pipes reading and writing to the
process. Try compiling again with the configure option --enable-qtpipes.
--

OK, after much fighting, I finally have a version of TeXmacs running
(compiled under Xcode), with this flag enabled, and high CPU use is

I confirm that the flag --enable-qtpipes solves the problem of 130% CPU time when running plugins. I saw this problem with version 1.0.7.19 compiled from Fink.

--
Martin